There is a high chance that players might not want to continue paying for the subscription and want to opt-out of the service. But sometimes opting out can be confusing. Here’s how players can opt-out of the service.
How to unsubscribe from Fortnite Crew
- First things first, players are required to navigate to www.epicgames.com/account and log in to their account.
- Once that’s done, players will be required to head over to the subscriptions option on the right. There should be a cogwheel on the top right corner.
- Clicking on that would bring up an option to cancel the subscription. The remaining on-screen dialogues will help the players navigate through the process.
- For those who play on the PS4, they need to navigate to store.playstation.com and sign in to the Playstation Network.
- Once there, players need to go into subscription management, click on Fortnite, and turn off Auto-Renew to cancel the Fortnite Crew subscription.
- For those who play on the Xbox, they need to navigate to account.microsoft.com/account and then sign in to their Microsoft account.
- Players will then be required to select subscription and services on top of the page and navigate to the subscription listing.
- Once there, players will need to click on Fortnite and click on cancel subscription and follow the prompts to cancel the Fortnite Crew subscription.
That’s how players can cancel their subscription to Fortnite Crew. Those who cancel their Fortnite Crew subscription will still be able to enjoy the benefits till the end of the current billing period.