“Has anyone ever tried to stand up to the Storm?” It’s like Jonesy The First just wants us all to die to the Storm. Luckily, there’s a quick and easy way to complete the Fortnite Week 9 Challenge ‘Build In The Storm’.
Although heading into the Storm in Fortnite might seem a little daunting, there is a much more efficient way to complete this new challenge from Jonesy The First.
- MORE: Fortnite NBA Skins Leak On Twitter
Fortnite Week 9 Challenges
Each Thursday, players are treated to brand new Weekly Challenges to give us all a bit of purpose whilst we wait for Season 7. Thursday, May 13 was no different as Week 9 Challenges hit the Battle Royale. Check them out below.
Week 9 Epic Quests
- Activate a Rift by purchasing it from a Character (0/1) – 24,000XP
- Hunt a Boar (0/1) – 24,000XP
- Spend 7 seconds within 7 metres of a fleeing chicken (0/1) – 24,000XP
- Gain health in the Storm (0/1) – 24,000XP
- Shockwave Grenade yourself while in the Storm (0/1) – 24,000XP
- Survive Storm phases (0/5) – 24,000XP
- Build in the Storm (0/10) – 24,000XP
Week 9 Legendary Quests
- Catch Fish (0/50) – 35,000XP
- Catch Fish (0/100) – 24,500XP
- Catch Fish (0/150) – 24,500XP
- Catch Fish (0/200) – 24,500XP
- Catch Fish (0/250) – 24,500XP
Build In The Storm In Fortnite
As part of the Epic Week 9 Quest, players are required to build a total of 10 materials in the Storm.
To complete this challenge as quickly as possible, you’ll want to head into the Team Rumble game mode. Once you drop into Team Rumble, head as far away from the centre circle as possible.
As soon as the Storm starts approaching and you’re officially inside the Storm, simply build a total of 10 things. It doesn’t matter if it’s wood, metal etc. All players are required to do is build 10 things whilst in the Storm.
Completing the challenge in Team Rumble is the quickest way as you’ll instantly respawn upon death.
If for some reason you don’t manage to build 10 things in one go, that’s okay! Simply respawn and drop back into the Storm to build some more.
Once the challenge is completed, you’ll receive a notification from Jonesy The First at the top left of your screen.
Have something to tell us about this article?