Here is how to Fly 20 meters with a chicken.
Week 3 Challenges Are Live
The Fortnite Season 6 Week 3 challenges are now live, bringing new Quests to the game for players to complete to level up the Battle Pass.
You can find a full list below this guide, but for now let’s grab a chicken and do the Legend of Zelda role playing.
How To Fly With A Chicken
Wildlife is a new feature to Chapter 2 Season 6, allowing players to hunt them to find Bones to create Primal weapons.
The Wildlife currently in the game are;
To complete this challenge, players need to grab a chicken and then jump off a ledge while holding it to fly, much like in The Legend of Zelda.
Chickens can be grabbed by running up to them and pressing the Use button.
It does sound easier than it is because the chickens are quite fast and can often outrun you.
If you’re struggling to grab one, building a wall around it to trap it will work, as well as crafting the Hunter’s cloak so the chicken can’t detect you.
Once you grab a chicken then start jumping off high places to glide around the map.
Week 3 Epic Quests
Check out the full list of challenges below.
- Fly 20 meters with a chicken (20) – 24,000 XP
- Hunt chickens (3) – 24,000 XP
- Catch fish at Camp Cod, Lake Canoe, or Stealthy Stronghold (5) – 24,000 XP
- Deal damage with shotguns (1000) – 24,000 XP
- Get headshots with rifles (10) – 24,000 XP
- Deal damage within 20 meters using a pistol or revolver (500) – 24,000 XP
- Eliminate Raptor, Zenith, or Blackheart (1) – 24,000 XP
Week 3 Legendary Quests
Here is the week 3 Legendary Quest
- Forage coloured eggs hidden around the map (10) – 35,000 XP
- Forage coloured eggs hidden around the map (20) – 24,500 XP
- Forage coloured eggs hidden around the map (30) – 24,500 XP
- Forage coloured eggs hidden around the map (40) – 24,500 XP
- Forage coloured eggs hidden around the map (50) – 24,500 XP
The Legendary Quest, like always, is split into five different stages. This week, if you complete all stages you’ll also get the Quaxes Harvesting Tool.
These are stackable and you don’t need to wait until the next match to begin the next stage, unlike the Epic Quests. So, in theory, that means you can get all 50 eggs in one game!
The first stage grants 35,000 XP, while the other four give 24,500 XP.