Welcome to the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 11 Challenges Guide. Here you will find out how to complete all Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2 week 11 of season 6’s Primal Battlepass on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC, Mac, Switch & Mobile (well, not on Apple iOS).
Index of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Guides:
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 11 Epic Challenges List
- Maintain full shields for 1 minute (1)
- Use bandages (3)
- Play different game modes (3)
- Spend gold bars with Deadfire (1)
- Eliminate an opponent at a distance greater than 25 meters (1)
- Place a spirit crystal at the tallest mountain (1)
- Visit GHOST and SHADOW ruins (2)
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 11 Legendary Challenges List
- Deal damage with dual pistols (1,500, 3,000, 4,500, 6,000, 7,500)
Note: These are actually multiple rotating repeatable XP Quest Challenges that are also Limited Time Challenges, similar to last season’s Punchcards or XP Coins in setup. They are Secret Challenges that rotate in and out of your “All Quests” menu (this one for one week only), so you might see different challenges from those listed above in your game. Plus new XP Quests will likely get added daily.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 11 Foreshadowing Quest Line Challenges List
- Investigate Downed Black Helicopter (1)
- Repair Damaged Telescopes (5)
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 11 Cheat Sheet
How To Find Search Challenge Locations In Fortnite: Battle Royale Chapter 2 – Season 6 Week 11: This map cheat sheet will show you Week 11 of the Fortnite Season 6’s Battlepass Challenges called “Primal” that includes finding all of the Chests, the hidden locations, as well as the Week 11 Wild Survival-Themed Mission Challenge locations around the map…
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 11 Challenges Guide
Week 11 Challenges Timeline:
- [00:00]: Deal damage with dual pistols (1500-7500)
- [00:15]: Maintain Full Shields for 1 Minute (1)
- [02:05]: Spend Gold Bars with Deadfire (1)
- [02:39]: Place a Spirit Crystal at the Tallest Mountain (1)
- [03:10]: Eliminate an Opponent at a Distance Greater than 25 Meters (1)
- [03:33]: Use Bandages (3)
- [03:43]: Play Different Game Modes (3)
- [05:18]: Visit GHOST and SHADOW Ruins (2)
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 11 Foreshadowing Quest Line Challenges Guide
Foreshadowing Challenges Timeline:
- [00:00]: Investigate Downed Black Helicopter
- [01:18]: Repair 5 Damaged Telescopes
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 11 Challenges FAQ
You receive 24,000 XP for completing each challenge. The one exception is a weekly Legendary challenge that gives you 55,000 XP for the first stage and 20,000 XP for each next stage. Adding up to 143,000 XP in total.
There will be 40 XP Challenges to complete in Season 6. They will rotate in and out of your All Quests list. These XP Challenges will replace the Punch Cards and XP Coins of last season.
• Europe: 3:00PM (CEST) / 2:00PM (GMT)
• West Coast US: 6:00AM (PDT)
• Pacific Time US: 7:00AM (PT)
• East Coast US: 9:00AM (EDT)
Time to complete Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2’s Battle Pass Challenges for Season 6 Week 11!