Welcome to the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 9 Challenges Guide. Here you will find out how to complete all Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2 week 9 of season 6’s Primal Battlepass on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC, Mac, Switch & Mobile (well, not on Apple iOS).
Index of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Guides:
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 9 Epic Challenges List
- Get Intel on Wildlife from Bushranger, Tarana, Rex, Cluck, or Grill Sergeant (1)
- Hunt a Boar (1)
- Spend 7 Seconds within 7 meters of a fleeing Chicken (1)
- Gain health in the Storm (1)
- Shockwave Grenade yourself while in the storm (1)
- Survive Storm phases (10)
- Build in the Storm (10)
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 9 Legendary Challenges List
- Catch Fish (50, 100, 150, 200, 250)
Note: These are actually multiple rotating repeatable XP Quest Challenges that are also Limited Time Challenges, similar to last season’s Punchcards or XP Coins in setup. They are Secret Challenges that rotate in and out of your “All Quests” menu (this one for one week only), so you might see different challenges from those listed above in your game. Plus new XP Quests will likely get added daily.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 9 Cheat Sheet
How To Find Search Challenge Locations In Fortnite: Battle Royale Chapter 2 – Season 6 Week 9: This map cheat sheet will show you Week 9 of the Fortnite Season 6’s Battlepass Challenges called “Primal” that includes finding all of the Chests, the hidden locations, as well as the Week 9 Wild Survival-Themed Mission Challenge locations around the map…
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 9 Challenges Guide
Week 9 Challenges Timeline:
- [00:00]: Catch Fish
- [02:05]: Activate a Rift by Purchasing it from a Character
- [05:35]: Hunt a Boar
- [06:19]: Spend 7 Seconds within 7 meters of a fleeing Chicken
- [07:04]: Gain Health in the Storm
- [07:56]: Shockwave Grenade Yourself while in the Storm
- [08:26]: Survive Storm Phases
- [08:34]: Build in the Storm
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 9 Challenges FAQ
You receive 24,000 XP for completing each challenge. The one exception is a weekly Legendary challenge that gives you 55,000 XP for the first stage and 20,000 XP for each next stage. Adding up to 143,000 XP in total.
There will be 40 XP Challenges to complete in Season 6. They will rotate in and out of your All Quests list. These XP Challenges will replace the Punch Cards and XP Coins of last season.
• Europe: 3:00PM (CEST) / 2:00PM (GMT)
• West Coast US: 6:00AM (PDT)
• Pacific Time US: 7:00AM (PT)
• East Coast US: 9:00AM (EDT)
Time to complete Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2’s Battle Pass Challenges for Season 6 Week 9!