The brand new Epic and Legendary Quests for Week 2 of Season 6 have officially arrived in Fortnite, and if you need to know how to tame a boar for the latest Epic Quest then you’re in the right place. We have a short and easy guide to follow so you can complete the challenge as quickly as possible.
Fortnite kicked off Chapter 2: Season 6 in style, there’s a lot of new content for players to jump in to. Not only is there new points of interest on the Battle Royale map, but there’s also brand new skins, a new crafting system, and even animals.
- FORTNITE: How To Play Croft Manor Creative Mode
Fortnite Week 2 Challenges
Below you can find a full list of both the Legendary and Epic Quests for Week 2 of Season 6, in that order:
- Deal damage with bows (0/2500) – 35,000 XP
- Deal damage with bows (0/5000) – 24,500 XP
- Deal damage with bows (0/7500) – 24,500 XP
- Deal damage with bows (0/10000) – 24,500 XP
- Deal damage with bows (0/12500)- 24,500 XP
- Craft a Mechanical Bow, a Mechanical Explosive Bow, and a Mechanical Shockwave Bow (0/3) – 24,000 XP
- Tame a boar (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Deal damage with Mechanical weapons (0/300) – 24,000 XP
- Deal explosive damage to opponents (1,000) – 24,000 XP
- Ride Different Ziplines (0/5) – 24,000 XP
- Obtain literature samples from Pleasant Park, Lazy Lake, or Retail Row (0/4) – 24,000 XP
- Get a headshot with a bow (0/1) – 24,000 XP
How To Tame A Boar
If you want to tame a boar in an easy and efficient manner, you will first need to craft a Hunter’s Cloak. We have a full guide on the new craftable Hunter’s Cloak, but in order to craft this new item, you will need 2 bones and 1 set of meat. The other option is to use vegetables located at a farm and give them to the boar to put them into a more docile state.
Now all you need to do is find a boar located across the Fortnite map, they can be found scattered around the entire map and do not specifically reside in a certain area.
Once you’ve located a boar, simply approach the creature and hold the interact button when it appears. The boar will need to stand still until the interaction has completed, if it moves you will need to restart.
Now you know how to tame a boar in Fortnite, it will also attack any enemies for you!
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 6 officially began on March 16 and there’s a lot of new content and changes. DualShockers have got everything you need to know about the latest season before you jump in and play.
Have something to tell us about this article?