Another week has begun in Fortnite and it means another set of XP coins can be collected by players. Fortnite Season 5 Week 12 XP coins are now available in the game’s island and all you need to do is to find and grab each one of the coins during this week. Similar to the previous weeks, there are ten coins to collect in Season 5 Week 12: Four green coins, three blue coins, two purple coins, and one gold coin.
Fortnite Season 5 Week 12 XP Coins Locations:
Unlike the last week that most of the coins were distributed on the southern side of the map, this week you can find at least one coin at each corner of the island. While the golden coin is on the center of the map, most of the coins are distributed on the edges of the island. Below, you can take a look at the exact locations of this week’s XP coins:
- Green Coins: North of Stealthy Stronghold – Southwest of Holly Hedges – Northeast of Misty Meadows – Southeast of Pleasant Park
- Blue Coins: Northeast of Craggy Cliffs – Northeast of Dirty Docks – Southwest of Catty Corner
- Purple Coins: Southwest of Misty Meadows – West of Slurpy Swamp
- Gold Coin: East of Salty Towers
Aside from the XP coins, the challenges for Season 5 Week 12 have also been leaked prior to its launch. Check them out here:
- Deal damage within 15 seconds of gliding
- Visit Scenic Spot, Gorgeous Gorge, and Mount Kay
- Destroy inflatable tubemen llamas at gas stations
- Find a family portrait from a shipwreck
- Throw a fish back in to the water
- Hit different opponents with a harpoon gun
- Catch different weapon types from fishing spots
Fortnite is now available for free on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch, Android, and PC. Playing the game on PlayStation or Xbox consoles doesn’t require PlayStation Plus/Xbox Live subscription.