Epic recently released the tools to merge multiple Fortnite accounts for players who unfortunately had to start fresh when playing on a different system. Continue reading to find out how to make it happen and to see if you even qualify for account merging.
Jump to each section with the links below:
Requirements to Merge Accounts
Before you start the process of merging two accounts, make sure you meet all the requirements:
- One account must have played on Xbox One or Switch. The other account must have been played on PlayStation 4.
- The accounts must have been played on before September 28 of 2018.
- Either account must still be enabled and free of any bans.
- Access to any emails associated with either account.
What Gets Merged
Unreal Marketplace items, Creative Islands, and your Save the World account level and progress will not be merged.
How to Merge Fortnite Accounts
If you meet the requirements above, follow these steps merge your two Fortnite accounts.
1. Head over to this page to begin the merge.
2. On the left, log into your main account, the account you plan to continue using after the process.
3. Check the email associated with your primary account for a code to complete your login. See our Two-Factor Authentication guide if you have not already set that up.
4. Once the first login is complete, the second login box will appear. Use this to log into your second account.
5. Check the email associated with your secondary account for a code to complete your login.
6. verify the process and allow your accounts to merge.
7. Head onto Fortnite and enter the lobby. You should see a red box in the top right corner informing you how many days you have left before the accounts have completely merged.